Both Moremi game reserve and Khwai concession are siuated on the eastern reaches of the Magnificent Okavango Delta. The Okavango delta is one of the most exclusive wilderness destinations in the World providing magnificent scenery. This UNESCO World heritage site is Africa's historic tourism destination true wilderness experience unlike anywhere else. Moremi game reserve is situated just 99 Km north-east of Maun . The reserve is characterized by Mopane and acacia woodland, open grass land , waterways and a rich mammalian population of elephants, Buffalo, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippo, Red lechwe, Waterbuck, impala, Wildebeest, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah and many ore other species as well as birds, reptiles, Insects and a very diverse plant life. Khwai Community concession which borders Moremi as has nearl equal beauty as Moremi and more famous for its elephant population and predators.
Day 1-2 : Maun - Moremi game reserve
- You would be picked up by your guide around 0500hrs- 0530hrs from the lodge or hotel. There after you will embark o n a 99 km journey to Moremi South Gate also known as Maqwee gate
- Upon entering the Maqwee gate, we would do a slow game drive towards our designated wilderness camping site.
- On arrival at the camp you would be welcomed by our team and they would familiarize you with the camp set up and how everything works.
- We would then be served lunch and have enough time to freshen up and relax until we go out on an afternoon game drive.
- After the afternoon game drive you will go back to the camp where you would be served warm dinner and thereafter you can sit around fire or retire to you tent to read and book.
- Wake up in the morning for Coffee/tea, juice, creals, and fruits.
- Go on morning game drive
- Back to camp for breakfast.
- Afternoon game drive
- On return we will have time to settle, freshen up before served dinner.
Day 3-4 Khwai Community concession :
- Wake up early in the morning for Coffe/tea, Juice, Cereals and fruits
- Pack all our luggage and leave Moremi to our next camp in Khwai Concession.
- Stopover for lunch along the way
- We would do a slow game drive out of Moremi
- Upon arrival at Khwai you will be welcomed to your next camp by pir team and the will familiarize you with the camp then you would be served lunch.
- You would time to relax before the afternoon game drive.
- Dinner will be served shortly after game drive.
Day 4 :
- You will wake up in the morning and served coffee/tea, juice, Cereals and fruits.
- You will go for morning game drive shortly after morning coffee.
- After morning drive you would be served breakfast in camp
- Relax.around camp until lunch
- After lunch you will have time to get yourself ready for afternoon activity.
- Go on afternoon Mokoro excursion
- Served dinner in Camp in camp
- You can either choose to sit around fire after dinner or go in your tent to read a book before bed.
Day 5 :Kasane / End of tour
- Wake up early and served Breakfast
- Pack and laod our luggage
- Do a slow drive through the wildlife management area back to Maun.
- Tour ends on arrival at Maun
- Time for transfer to the airport would be agreed upon arrival depending on your flight schedule.
- Game drives on open sided 4x4 vehicle
- Shared Tour
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
On this shared tour you will join a group of other travellers. Max 8 people per vehicle
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Note: Minimume age for children is 5 years old
-inside Moremi game reserve and Khwai concession.